Wednesday, April 30, 2008

thanks for the 7 hearts dallas

ok so my hormones are a bit freakoid right now and I've been up and down all day. After having a huge talk with my sister/and Lance, I feel a lot better. They've both been where I am today and reminded me to be gentle on myself and not to over think things. To stay positive and everything will work out. Easier said then done but coming from two people who've been in my shoes (I didn't ask how they fit into my tiny shoes but apparently they did at one time) I trust that their advice is right. I know I'm an amazing woman who is independent and confident with who and where she is. I know that I'm stronger then I realize most of the time and that I have been able to face adversity when it's banging down my door. I know lots of people in my life are having a hard time dealing with what's going on and I just want them to know if they are reading this that:

it's ok if you don't say anything or you don't know what to say. I still know you care and you still mean the world to me. I know that not everyone can understand and it's ok. I still am happy you're part of my crazy life. And thank you for being part of it. It's going to get better. ;)

I know my dad had a really hard time talking to me about stuff. It's ok though I know he's doing his best at listening to me even when it doesn't make sense to him. It's not easy but the things that are most worth having are usually the least easy to deal with. Time doesn't heal everything but it sure helps a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have not a clue what you are talking about but it sounds like you could use some extra prayers from the praying type and some good thoughts from people who care, so seeing as I am both -- sending up a prayer for you, and good thoughts in your direction.

Jen

Agent EE said...

awe thanks jen your good people to know. :) I'm blessed to have ya in my life.

GODZILLA

rulezors