Friday, May 2, 2008

pictures from my week.

so I have this girlfriend that I aboslutely adore to death. She's so amazing! Everything about this girl is positive and her energy
is so pure. Even though this is a terrible picture of me *ok not terrible but not great* it's a rad picture of her and I just can't say enoug good things about her at all. So I figured a picture would do her more justice
I swear she's a soul sista for sure. Up beat, happy and always moving. She's got great ideas and the energy to make them happy. Last weekend I got to help her build a door way and install door knobs figuring out that I'm usesless at puting in a door knob :D she still loves me though. She makes me smile big smiles just thinking about her. I loves ya Nicole. You're super rad.


Here's my dad and Sarika


Kjorvi doing his orange thing


sarika doing her cute thing

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors