Sunday, May 4, 2008

time bomb

Couldn't wait to find out where you came from?
Thought I was too late and your smile empty
Considered my life like a time bomb
And you exploded right in front of me

Everytime I think of you I'm happy
Never really wanted anymore
Or anything or nothing else
Couldn't see the wood for tall trees
My loving brings me down to my knees
I'm celebrating everytime I think of you

You are my rhythm, feel the beat tonight
Don't be shy babe when you know it's right
The clock is ticking hurry home to me
The door is open you don't need a key

Hold me, touch me, find a way
Share my dream and want to stay

what else can i say, it's been in my head all day and I can't get it out. Makes me wanna smile all day long which wasn't too hard with everything that happened today. Talked with my super rad awesome friend from England and it was so good to finally get connected after so long apart. Then went to the new Harold and Kumar movie with Craig. Can't get much better except Nicole is gonna be showing up at 9 or so I think which I can't wait for cuz she's so awesome.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors