Saturday, May 31, 2008

spoon fed


http://www.spoonfedart.com/

I love this stuff, its absolutely gorgeous, I don't own any of it but would love to. Check out the site it's pretty rad.

In other news nothing really new, my dad's hopefully coming to see me tomorrow with a new bbq for me yay. (well new to me). Just been working trying to get ready for the summer, went to Blackfalds Days with Dawn and my sister and her kids, it was awesome. Poor Kjorvi though he wanted so badly to go on the rides but would freak when he got on them, he loved loved loved the tilt-a-whirl and Sarika did too. Dawn and I went on the bigger kid rides on our own, loved it. When we were on the scrambler as it was about to go this emo chick shouts out to her bf "i love you" lol now everytime I go on a ride and it starts up I'm gonna proclaim my love to some random stranger "i love you" lol I can't get that out of my head. Also Rob got some Bob Ross for me so now I can have my un unique painting party and create a happy little world with happy little trees tap tap tap tap....

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors