Wednesday, April 23, 2008

tagged and noted

so I'm tagged and I guess that means I'm it....hehe thanks Tara May!

The deal is I need to post 6 random things about myself. Here goes:

1. I don't have many addictions but cherry coke, movies and music and texture are all things I can't live without. I've since had to go off the cherry coke since supply here is pretty weak. I only get to have some when a friend brings it or gets it from the states. Movies are my total escape from reality. Not in the sense I need to not be in reality but they get me thinking about art and design and relationships ect ect. I really should have been a movie critic. Music is what makes my heart dance, sing, weep, race and explode. And texture, I can't NOT touch everything I see in front of me! I'm super tactile.

2. I am an independent and confident woman warming the world with my sincere and contageous smile.

3. rainbows are my favorite color

4. I love to dance, show me a beat and I'll show you my soul!

5. Everything happens for a reason. I know people say this all the time but my life is just so connected on this crazy cosmic path of insane connections and happenstances that I believe in this. It makes me feel better about all the crap I've gone through because something fantastic always comes from the dark times, I guess it helps that I do everything I can to learn from my mistakes and that leads me to never having any regrets.

6. Rain on the roof of cars when I'm in them makes me happy. So does the word Nickel. And so does a certain boy who makes my pillow smell good. I love being me. It's fun.

I'm gonna tag someone now I guess, Allison!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am especially glad you like the word Nickel :)

Jen

Agent EE said...

hehe thanks Jen, I knew you and one of my best friends Dallas would like that. :)

GODZILLA

rulezors