Wednesday, April 30, 2008

7 hearts down

Thanks for the extra 7 <3's Dallas. I needed them. I'm so happy I got to see you last weekend. I needed one of your hugs so badly. My friend said he could totally see how much we care about eachother just by watching us. Craig said the same thing about Bos and I, I love when people say that about me and my friends. Because I truely do love them with all my heart. Each and every one of them. I would do just about anything for any of them. I have a tendency to give all my love to everyone. I found that I fall in love easily and with the best intentions. I trust it to those who should not be trusted because I feel that everyone deserve a chance at love.

My heart is just too big to be conservative with it. I care too much too soon and I don't regret a single ounce of it. Marla reminded me that it's probably hormones all wacked out on themselves that I'll just be a big emotional snotty mess for the next day or so until they get a grip on themselves and I start a new program. It's all gonna work out. I am proud of myself and its yet another notch in the belt of personal strength and over coming the world when it's pinned against me.

I have my friends and family and both are pretty much the same to me. I love them both so dearly. I can't wait to see everyone. I'm going stir crazy in Calgary.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors