Thursday, April 24, 2008

link to the future

so I was going to post a bunch of videos up but then I decided instead to let you into my not so little video collection I've accumulated on youtube. so just click on ------> videos are awesome
and off you to go my video haven. There's funny videos and tons of music videos too. Yay for techno nology :D don't worry not all of it is happy hardcore and punk rock. There's lots of other stuff there too.

I'm kinda excited cuz I get to see lots of people I haven't seen in a long time. I'm gonna see Boot tomorrow hopefully and the boy who makes my pillow smell nyce *ok so he isn't someone I haven't seen in a long time but i'm happy* and saturday it's Collin's first last and only 30th birthday...wow is that old or what ;) I haven't seen Collin since my glow bowl bday party over a year ago. I was so happy to see everyone. I can't wait to see them all this weekend. Yay! I'm just going for the party then coming home so I won't get to see everyone but I'm still really really excited to see who I can see!

Also I'm super pumped because a certain boy bought me a certain ticket to a certain band Thankyou Dallas for picking up tickets to Face to Face!!! I can't wait to go! Also when I was looking at adding face to face videos onto youtube I came across this face II face-I want
not exactly this

Anyways I found a bunch of awesome DK and SNFU on youtube as well as some good ol' deana carter *mine and shane's dancing songs* and stuff yay for stuff. Well that's about all I gots night night.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors