Sunday, April 27, 2008

first day to a better tomorrow.

updated my links today. added some pictures here too (down below)

Ended up going home early from work yesterday, I was a mess, just really weepy and tired and I haven't slept that much lately, just been really down. So I came home and had a good solid 5hr nap then made some plans with some friends and had lunch with another. Decided to venture my way to the big city.

Last night I saw some friends that I really enjoyed seeing again, It's been forever (over a year) for some and an eternity (over 2 years) for others. It was Collin's 30th so I made the trek up north to Edmonton to go see him on his big first last and only 30th birthday party. We went to the giant Stanly cup and we ate at the olive garden then went and met up with some friends on Whyte to have coffee and exchange numbers and get hugs and catch up on how tired we all are. lol.

Then we went looking for Level 2 which I found by screaming as we turned into a gas station to turn around and go the other way. We totally would have missed it if we had turned and I wasn't paying attention. (yep yep yep I was paying attention). Saw a bunch of friends there and for the first time in way way way too long I broke out the dancing shoes and danced to phat dirty base lines of awesomeness. One of the guys I was with just stood there smiling and was like "wow I haven't seen you smile that big EVER, when you dance you get the biggest smile and you look like your loving every moment" He's right I love to dance to that kinda music, I miss it so much. As I was dancing I got a few props from a few of the breaker boys on my moves which I love. My friends who've never seen me at a rave have never experienced how I am when I get around music like that. I don't need drugs I don't need booze, but you show me a beat and I'll show you my soul, I'm in my groove and in my space. I love it, I look as high as a kid on E but I'm sober as sober can be. Music does that to me, it's better then any drug I've ever tried. :) It carries all my troubles away and strips me down to the beat and my soul, and my feet and the floor. I don't care what people think I don't care what I look like I just let my feet show me the way. I twirl and kick and just soak in every moment of it. As some say I painted the town rainbow last night leaving a trail of sparkles.

Having a decent day today, just waiting for Regan to call, gave myself a pedicure thanks to the little bag of sole saver mini pedicure kit Janice gave me yesterday. She's the greatest. I don't know what I'd do without her. So Today should be awesome. Hopefully I'll get to sneak a hug from a super cute boy today too when he gets back. I miss him.

Anyways here are some snaps:







0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors