Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm a binary code that you cracked long ago

Thanks for sending the songs richard. You get me so hooked and lost in YOUTUBE land for hours.
I love how crazy Sia is. She's this cute crazy woman who makes the way I act seem normal. I love it. There's nothing wrong with being silly, allowing people to put post it notes on you to look like a lion in public or put random stickers on random stuffs that make people smile.

Honestly when I'm feeling my best is when I'm being silly or laughing with friends or those I love.(which is usually friends but I guess family and cute boys are included is what I'm saying) so ya. Freedom is truly in fun. I love being silly and goofy and not serious when I can. I have my seriousness in check though but as soon as the time calls I burst out in a million pieces of funshine and just have a blast.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors