Wednesday, April 30, 2008

yup

So for those of you who knew about today, it went really well. There were a few hitches but all in all I'm safe and sound. (ok so sound as in not crazy isn't true but we all knew that from the beginging) I'll be back in my own bed in Red Deer tomorrow night.

Talked to everyone today. It was nice to know that so many people care. My mom and I had a huge conversation about her "field trip" to the old part of the Ponoka Hospital. She's going to show me all the pictures and stuff. I'll blog about it with pictures when I get back home and am feeling ambitious. After hearing her stories I couldn't get to sleep cuz they were kinda ceepy. So I called Brent and Dallas and felt a bit better but then I got to thinking more about stuff like why they threw wet blankets on patients as therapy which then lead me to researching stuff on the net which led me to reseach stuff on Waiverly from the movie Death tunnel and now I'm wiped out but kinda scared to turn out the light. I think tonight I'll just sleep with it on cuz my step mom keeps turning out the light outside of my room and closing my door. I'm too embarassed to tell her I'm scared of the dark and need to keep the door open so if somehting happens they can hear me scream. Yeah I'm a big baby. Even miss abbigirls is less scared of the dark then me. She can go through the haunted house at Calaway Park and I can't without her and my dad's arm to grab on to. Oh well that's just me I guess.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors