Friday, April 25, 2008

had a bad day

I'm having a super crap day today.
Everything is making me cry.
I can't figure out why certain people are being so rude today (work)
while I know why others are (my family) but it's not my fault and they're just needing someone (me) to take it out on.

I miss my friends and
I miss my sister
I miss my gramma a super ton lot today.
I miss my art.
I miss a lot of stuff from the past and hope
I'm not missing what's present.


I know that my hormones are amping it up too.
I can't stop puking today either.
I wish I could just BE.
BE Happy
Be Healthy
Be Me.


It's not anyone's fault.
Things just happen I know.

I think it would be easier if I wasn't so sleep deprived,
hormonal and stressed over tuesday.
my dad doesn't want to pick me up now and that hurts
he won't be there when i get out he's gonna wait for me in another section.
I just wish I had someone there to go through this with.
I'm terrified.
But I need to be brave and get through this.

I wish things would just turn around for the better.
I know they will
and

tomorrow will
be a way WAY way Better day
Just today is a crap day
Just need to cry it out I think.
thanks for listening

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors