Saturday, April 26, 2008

A memory for Agent'00Raver


Just as the rest of the world is slowly waking up to the gorgeous winter sunrise, we pull our bodies into the cold car, but we aren't cold at all. We just came out of our winter wonderland playground where we experienced a magical night of wonder and happiness.

We dig out the powerades one red one blue that we stashed in the car to chill over night for this particular moment in time. Graham starts the car for our journey home.

He puts in the cd I made him at an earlier time and plays time after time. We smile and wave at passers by and just before we reach the highlevel bridge we all are singing along with cyndi laupers classic remixed of course, we unroll the windows just in time to start across the bridge to hear the swooshing noises only this particular bridge can produce. :) Almost home we roll up the windows and think back to the wonders and magic of the night we just experienced. Thanks for the brilliant times my dear.

So this isn't my favoritest version of this song but since this is a memory of a crime spree by the original party partners in crime and one of my favorite Dj's from one of the first parties I ever went to in 1995 or 1996? (yup I'm gettin old) I figured it was the most suitable for this post. It was a time before kids, wives and husbands, mortgages and careers. Thanks for the great memories my dear.

-Agent'EE

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors