Friday, October 24, 2008

something fishy

so I'm blogging at work again. I know it's really bad but I can't help it I'm so bored and the white board plannogram isn't looking exciting. Anyways if I'm not mistaken there's a reader of my blog who he himself blogged about getting paid to blog (blog at work!) I was reading this ocean blog that I read everyday and they had a study on which food is safest to eat. I find it funny that people find it totally safe to eat pork but not beef. And they do have something to worry about with eating fish. I won't get into it the way I did with Dmaster and Brenty because man oh man I still wanna have friends after and since I'm at work I'm still sober. But there ARE more cases of food poisoning now that everyone is on the sushi wagon. I do think it's mean to eat fish but I am a hypocrite because I don't mind some sushi and I love my grilled tuna sandwiches. But I think it's terrible to be harvesting fish at a faster rate then we can grow them. And I do think that our entire ecology depends on the ocean and with the up rise of jelly fish and cephelopods and the decrease of fish I think we're going to be in a bit of trouble. They, whoever "they" are, predict that our fish population will be fatally deteriorated in I think it's nine years? That's scary stuff peeps!

anyways i should get back to my plannogram I'll add some youtube pork stuff after but it's blocked at work so I can't right now.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors