Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pens, godly actions and change

so today I worked at the big red machine woot woot and guess what I did! Now this is going to be hard to believe but it's true.

I SINGLE HANDEDLY RUINED A MANS LIFE TODAY!

Now for those of you who know me well, I'm not THAT MEAN. Now I do have a streak in me that has come out to do some not so nice things in the past. But to ruin a strangers life for a whole year is pretty big. And...well...I'm just little. I know there's a few people who I have hurt in the past or made a huge impact in their life but this was silly.

Our day timer refills haven't come in, well the main shipment. I've called the buyers, emailed them and all they say is that they are on the way....so yeah apparently because we didn't have the 2page per day ones today, it ruined this dudes life, but it wasn't the day timers fault it was the ye ol' powerful girl who controls time and space and datyimer refill replenishment and of course controls the world in which this man exists in there for destroying his year in obliteration beyond repair mwahahahahaha.

I felt bad until he started telling me for a 3rd time in a row how I should call the buyers and maintain the market in which purchases such things. Almost as crazy as me running the country of Montreal as a toothbrush. Sheesh.

things that made me smile today
cool photos of science
oilers winning
talking to friends
talking to cute boys
dirty bass
and

A CEPHELOPOD PEN!!!!

3 comments:

scott said...

you must be stopped, stop denying people their refills! evil tyrant!

Daina said...

I so don't miss the crazies at the BRM.

Agent EE said...

hehe but we miss you D

GODZILLA

rulezors