Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Quit Day!

So it's official! As of the 30th I am no longer at the big Red machine. I'm now a minion of FS and the DTHR :) whoohoo! I handed in my notice today. I'm so excited to be working at a new job(s). Everything in my life is finally coming together. It was cute I got a dirty chi and a happy quit day card today with hello kitty all sparkly and aloha on it :D super cute!

I voted today. Yay. I think it's super important to vote. This blog isn't really about politics so I won't go on and on about it. But I do think it's very important.

Talked to a customer today about being the president of the country of Montreal and how they need a toothbrush like me to make the 59 states in there function properly? Funny thing is I told Montreal at one time that I was a toothbrush, in french no less! hehehe (thanks michel for the good times good times)

Bought a belt for the first time since my last trip to Montreal where it or the ghetto bubble tub, or the clam in the Caesars gave me a rash. I think it was the belt or all of the above because today I have a rash and I wore the belt yesterday. (it's the metal that bothers my skin) Ate a hot dog for the first time in forever too. Yay for the holidays. I also get this weekend off which i'm very excited about. Maybe I'll hit up the corn maze hmmmmm pizza and drink night on Friday that's for sure!

174

1 comments:

scott said...

Good Job! sounds like your changing things for the better and taking control of your life :)

GODZILLA

rulezors