Thursday, October 23, 2008

haunted

couldn't, didn't sleep tonight, gotta work in an hour yay.

Can't stop thinking about you my friend. It's been a while since I've blogged about you but you're haunting me it seems every day these nights. Maybe it's because you came into my life when I had a huge change and I always popped up in yours when you were going through change. My life is changing so much now, and I wish you were here to talk to. I'm so lucky to have so many great people in my life to talk to but sometimes I just wish it was you here as well. You asked the questions that others didn't think of, certainly the questions I didn't think of. I believe that I come into peoples lives when I need them and when they need me. I understand our time and paths have crossed and will continue in different directions forever but I hope where ever you are, you know you're never more then a thought and heart beat away. I know you're with me in my heart and that is what helps me take the next step confidently in this new direction I'm embarking on. Love ya kid.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors