Wednesday, October 1, 2008

peektures






so I finished my last cherry coke, it was a sad day but now I can start focusing on cutting out pop which I've been wanting to do since I moved to Calgary forever ago. I haven't posted up pictures of any sort in a long time so I figured I'd throw some on for you guys, the first two are of the princess Leia Rob got me. She's pretty rad. She sits and guards the command center in the house. I'm back at the running which has helped me keep everything in a smooth flow. I'm about to start a brand new chapter in my life and I'm nervous but more excited for it all! I've come so far in the last year and I'm not gonna stop yet. I have a few more conquests ahead and then I'll start some new ones. Don't have much to blog about today. but ooooooh Bosman showed up at my work yesterday and got me something suuuuuuupppppper deeeeeeeeduper awesome SPEED RACER THE MOVIE!!!! and Ash and A Denise brought me a muffin to share with J.J. :) I have the greatest friends ever. Thanks for all your love and support gang.

2 comments:

Dean said...

Hi Kareena . . .

I've added your blog feed to my Google Reader . . . talk to you later!

Dean

Agent EE said...

Thanks Dean, I'm really excited about your blog too!

GODZILLA

rulezors