Sunday, October 19, 2008

shoo shoo said the maiden

watched some awesome movies tonight after going for drinks with some of the raddest of the rad.

I'm so tired but agent '00 raver is on playing tracks for me so I can't sleep even if I wanted to. Had an awesome night with Tr Ch R and Boot. Gave him his plushie mr. borsche fingers. He loved it. Along with the note I wrote him forever and a day ago. R looked all good with his new dooo. Tr looked hot as ever. Love my crew.

It's been like an hour of amazing track after track. I can't ever get enough of this stuff. I'm so effin tired but I keep having a little rave in my heart and it just swoons over the piano in the tracks *swoon*

Last night played board games with the thurber crew. Love those guys too. Bosman and I started the night out with our good friends Stella and Drum. It was great. I am so lucky to have such great friends. What an awesome weekend! I got home to find my new stationary bike ready for me to set up! Woot W00t.

lyrics

i remember being on my own so alone without a home and i used to walk the streets searching for someone to meet a never thought you'd be the one ..

you gave me wings and made me fly, you touched my hand i touched the sky a lost the fate you gave to me you said no star was out of reach you stood by me and a could talk a had your love a had it all, the magic touch you gave to me you changed my world and set me free

i remember being on my own so alone without a home and i used to walk the streets searching for someone to meet a never thought you'd be the one ..

you gave me wings and made me fly, you touched my hand i touched the sky a lost the fate you gave to me you said no star was out of reach you stood by me and a could talk a had your love a had it all, the magic touch you gave to me you changed my world and set me free

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors