Thursday, October 23, 2008

got2binbed

quick blitz of the day

lost my sock? the left one to be exact, I went to change and it wasn't there I looked in my shoe, in my pants, on the ground, no where? how does a sock go missing when I was wearing shoes the whole time?

I also lost 40bux out of my work pants?! how the heck do I manage these things?

Went to name that tune half the crew showed up but next week we all need to be there next week cuz it's my going away thinger doodle. So even if you don't live in town you should come for a visit if you can ;)

talked to scottyb4hotty for like an hour tonight cuz I can't sleep and well he was awake and he talks 1/2 as much as I do so it's not like I do all the talking.

and well now i'm up swapping links and being geeky and writing reviews on happy hardcore mixes for some peeps yay

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors