Wednesday, October 29, 2008

cuz I love cheese

this is totally cheese but I love it, it's like a slow song of happy hardcore its got all the good stuff. yay. Thanks for sending it to me Dmaster.


also i wanted to say thanks to all you guys who've been so supportive of everything this past few months and thanks for reminding me of who I am when I got lost. Today this girl at work came up to me and was like "you look just like a girl who works here, Kareena" and I turned and she was like omg it's you lol. It was a good reminder. Also scottyb4hotty posted a great top 10 of me and so I'm linking it. Tonight is my going away thinger doodle. I'm excited. I'm nervous of things to come but it's a good nervous. I got my schedule for the hospital and am super pumped for the training I'm getting. Anyways I'm keeping this short and I'll post pics up of tonight for you guys!

Love you lots with big smooshy hugs!

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors