Monday, October 20, 2008

I got my blog on you

so I've been really busy and I prolly should have cleaned my room up so that it didn't look so dirty behind the bike but wow you can
floor and no clothes!!! lol I'm getting
better at this stuff I tell ya.
so in the pics of the blue guy that's
borsche fingers. It's the latest plushie
I made
this guy is for Boot. So he
has a little friend when he's stuck in Russia. The other is a picture of my super awesome stationary bike! I love it. I think I'm going to re paint it but I still love it. It's going to help keep me in shape over the winter. Since I can almost guarantee I won't stick to running. Oh well we'll see.

Had a pretty chill night went and hung out with my oldest online friend, and one of the first online friends I've ever had from 15 years ago or so....we met in person waaaaayyyyy back and were movie buddies for a while before I moved to Edmonton back in '99. The thing I love about Ernbot is that we share a love for robots and we always introduce eachother into awesome films or music or tv shows. It's awesome. So the post above will prolly be a clip from the latest thing he's shown me.

I also have a giggle over what I call people on here. Apparently someone ... not naming names didn't

realize I was referring to him when I made a nickname up for him. So if you have a specific name you want me to nick name you email me or something. And if you don't, well you're leaving it up to me and my vivid imagination. :)

170

2 comments:

scott said...

If you are refering to me, please ensure that you call me by the handle: scotty2hotty4shorties
or just scott is fine too.....

Agent EE said...

both seem quite complicated. the first being so long and confusing, the second because I know 12 scotts. please revise your handles. :)

thankyou
management of crime sprees and home frees v3.0

GODZILLA

rulezors