Monday, October 6, 2008

Ogopogo builds a dam.....



<------the only pirate ship we found this weekend
poor
pengweeeny is going to be eated by a giant lady


<-----found a new one








jerky run

we went to kerrywood first

<------half bird have boy
always a good time with dead gofers


So this weekend was full of adventures in the park lands. Friday night Br and I ran through the forest with Simpsons flashlights and glow sticks. Tralloo trallooo it was so much fun. We saw what could have been Ogopogo, he was building what could have been a dam but it was dark so who knows. We were looking for a pirate ship. I remember one being there when I was a kidlet and we had a wiener roast there. So we searched for this famed Pirate ship but with no luck. Instead we drove around searching for flashlights and pirate ships and found kids and "jons" getting it on in parked cars. Oh the fun of it all. We ended up back at my place and proceeded to play video games in which I had no coordination for what so ever.

Saturday I cleaned out my basement.

Sunday I went back to the trails to look for the pirate ship with dmaster and we found where it used to be. Br and I had missed a whole section of parking and that's where it used to be. But alas the pirate ship of the past is no longer here. Instead it's been replaced with plastic and plastic shaped as nothing more then a generic playground. They even took out the fire pit to roast wieners boo them. But we had a great time running through the forest and taking pictures and hanging out. We did the Kerrywood Nature center and walked the trails, found a vortex, and drank some coffee with beef jerky for later. It was an awesome day.

Last night Boot and I went walking the ponds. We saw some paranormal activity and again I was frightened by the ogopogo (he says it was a muskrat but who knows) :) We drove out to Joffre and Sylvan and recalled all the fun times we had, and all the crazy mixed up stuff that's going on in this world.

It was an awesome weekend that's for sure!

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors