Tuesday, December 4, 2007

memories of a distant time or last year

Kids Christmas party went really good I think. I had a lot of fun being Mrs. Clause. I have to say that the magician that they hired really sucked. Anyone remember rosco? he kicked ass! Way better then this guy on the weekend anywho,

Yeah I had fun the kids were great, and I have to say that parents come up with lots of interesting names for their kids, makes it hard to pass santa off as believable when he can't pronounce the kids names. We had a good time and so did the kids.

It's that time of year when you contemplate all that's happened through the year and look back at what was going on last year this time, while at the same time getting geared up for the new year and celebrating Christmas with those around you. I miss Marty a lot at Christmas time. I know that the last Christmas we had together we argued the whole time and he worked for most of it and the days that he had off I worked at the video store (in my pajamas I might add)
But I know that both of us love Christmas so much and put so much effort into presents and take the time to really enjoy the snow flakes and stuff. As crazy as the two of us were I still miss him heaps. We went from talking 3 times a day to the rare communication online. He's such a dork but I still miss his messy toothpaste ways.
I really miss Brent too but not in the same way because I still get to hang out with him every so often and we keep in touch via telephone. I call at crazy inconvenient Kareena times and he returns my calls at bizarre aka normal people hours. So it's like a giant game of tag. He too worked for the most part of the Christmas Holidays but again so did I as a diligent retail gal at Staples. I think I am going to pick up a seasonal gig again this year just to put some cash in my pocket for my trip.

I was trying to decide if I should do a tree this year or not, I didn't last year and it was freaking weird, I just didn't have anyone to help (i'm too short to reach the top even with a chair) last year so I have decided I'm going to do one this year for sure even if it means not having a top for my xmas tree.

I start treatment next week so I don't know how much I'm going to be posting on here during. If I'm feeling good I'll try to keep everyone as up to date as possible. :) I hope this is the answer I've been praying for. Take care guys I'll try to keep posting pictures and stuff from xmas and decorating. xoxo

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors