Thursday, December 20, 2007

so tired that i couldn't even sleep

ok so I went to bed after posting, for really real no pretendsies, at 4am on the nose, what happens? something smashes to the floor in the living room. AGAIN! this happened the other night and the night before that. There isn't anything anywhere that could have fallen. I go into the living room and in the middle of the floor there's a pencil case I had been using in the kitchen, sitting there as if someone just dropped it there. The night before it was a toy digger that was there and the night before that a set of dishes that were in the sink were shattered into piece on my kitchen floor. Anyone wanna come figure out what's going on here. I'm getting super sleepy and tired of this stuff happening. *yawn* Seriously. I know my electrical energy is silly crazy (I short out computers, and most electronics, I can't wear a watch, I drain batteries) but this is getting to be ridiculous.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors