Thursday, December 6, 2007

outrageous

can you believe that they took Tokyo steak wraps off the menu at Earls? I'm so hurt. It's outrageous!!! Everyone loved them I don't understand. I know they were on the seasonal menu but still. If they are your top seller you don't just yank them off. Oh well.

I've been feeling really creative lately and it sucks that all my sewing stuff is packed up and hidden in the basement. I really need to clean out all the stuff I'm not going to keep from here and donate it. I just feel bad over loading the charity places with all of it. I know they're in over drive right now for the Christmas season especially with all the toy recalls going on. Or maybe the would love them I dunno. I can't wait to be settled in somewhere and start really creating all the stuff that's been swirling around in my brain.

Have you been mellow have you ever shoned have you ever been happy just to hear this song? yes I have and you will too if you like happy hardcore here's a lil link to wheellegs newest cosX
Andy did a great job on it and you'll have to have a listen!

Anyways I have a ton to do tonight and should stop blabbering on. I'll type out a gooder with pictures soon.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors