Thursday, December 20, 2007

stinky sinks


Here are some more Christmas photo's Brandon got me a Chia pet just as I asked. :) Had dinner over there last night and watched the boys play guitar hero. I hate playing that game but I love beebopping about to the songs and cheering on "the band" and so I was the "groupie" who just sat on the couch and cheered and jeered and drank beer. Reminds me of Parappa the Rappa. Anyone remember that? I hated that game just like I hate Mario. *shakes ranty fist at Mario and Parappa* Anyways... Dallas told me to go to bed and I promised I would after I cleaned out my sink *it's covered in paint and I can't get it off* but I put so much bleach and paint thinner in the sink it stinks up stairs and I have a headache. YES I OPENED THE WINDOWS DUH! but now I can't sleep. In the great words of liam UGH. (well liam and the backyardigans) So till next time folks keep fit and have fun ;)

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors