Friday, December 14, 2007

BATTERIES KAREENA BATTERIES

Well the new year of 2008 is coming and I'm starting to get my lists of goals I had set for 2007 out and checked off. Some I have completed like "getting as far away from J. as possible" and others have fallen to the way (sp?) side, like "eat organic as much as possible." The last one hasn't happend because I really have no where to shop in the Deer for really good fresh organic food. (I'm not talking veggies but everything else) Oh well I guess that just means I have another thing to put on the list for another year like 2009 ;)

I have all the decorations made and BW is coming over to help me set up the tree. I've been really sick from treatments but I have that super cute faerie to hang up so I have to get the tree done. I'm also getting super pumped for the kiddlets birthday party this weekend!!! It's gonna be nice to see Ab's again. I hope she likes her little vanity. DOH" I totally forgot to pick up batteries yesterday *writes on hand to remember*. Anyways I should get back to work on the wrapping of presie's. Have a safe and warm day guys.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors