Saturday, December 8, 2007

faeries counsellors story tellers the keepers of secrets and protectors

after a rough morning a good friend picked me up and took me out and about down town Red Deer. We went to my favorite store to pick up something for Brandon as a treat since he drops off dinner, pepsi movies and makes me dinner all the time. Sun works has the best all time kitchen store not to mention art books and cards. I love it there. I picked up some hot sauce and some pickled tainted olives and habinaros for him. Then we walked over to the Red Deer's best kept secret!!!

The Paper Crane Galeer
5007 50 Av Red Deer T4N 4B2
(403)347-3357

they had the most beautiful faeries and Japanese zen home treats. I loved it so much I ended up buying myself something. The store owner put me at peace with my entire life while I was there. She inspired me and educated me and she even took a piece of me to share with other customers. I loved it. Best day ever! Here are some pictures of the orniment I bought. They also had princess and the pea dolls they were so cute and a little pea in the beds. So sweet.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors