Saturday, January 10, 2009

What's love? Rhythem is a dancer with piano lines baby!

So works going good except I work a bit too much. Oh well. It keeps me out of most trouble. I'm starting to make more friends now that I'm becoming a familiar face in certain units which is nice. Met this one guy who's an aide, we were on a night shift together. We ended up having so much in common and looking up different countries we want to visit. He did relief work in Africa with Aides victims which is totally my dream. So we had tons to talk about. It was great. I found I'm actually making friends with lots of girls out there too which is a big change for me. Although the last stint at the big red machine I made quite a few girlfriends there too. I love my job. It's great, even on the bad days I'm still happy. I think the long drive home from Ponoka to Red Deer helps me. Even when I'm tired I just crank up my Happy Hardcore and sing at the top of my lungs.


Speaking of Happy Hardcore, Special Agent '00' Raver played me a set tonight at like 330am, I love that guy. Seriously, everytime I find him online late, I get a hands in the air set that would rock even grey socks the way it rocks my so cute socks. Thanks Graham. I love it. You know that longing feeling in your heart when you're pining or in love or whatever? That's the feeling of deep love I get for hardcore in all it's forms (believe it or not I miss terrorcore, gabber, speedcore and even noisecore) I've never found a love that hasn't let me down until you come to my love affair with Hardcore....*swoon*

Talked to a friend I haven't seen in a very long time tonight, we talked for about an hour. It was good to hear he was happy with everything going on for him again. I'm hoping we can hang out at my party....which is in just over a week...cuz I haven't seen him in foreverz and a day plus 1.

I finally gave in to some things, one is playing World of Warcraft the other is reading the Twilight series. I'm actually enjoying both. I have to say twilight is super teeny bobber love story but it reminds you of the butterflies with first and new love. So it makes me smile. As for WoW. it's a lot like my whole final fantasy phase so yeah, thank GSO for the hook.

i should prolly get some sleepies since I have a video game date with a certain 11 year old and his mom. :)

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors