Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Last week





Thursday went and saw the wee one. She picked out a book for me called "how i love you" it's by the same author who wrote the book i got her for her 1st bday, "i love you through and through"
Had my favorite dinner, Pastapot and cupcakes for cake. Then drew up plans for evil robots and played snakes with Goooguy.

After dinner, met up with Pooh Wrenched and his friends down town in the cowcity, and chitty chatted forever over swedish berries and drinks. It was a great way to start the weekend early.






Friday
Went and saw a friends band with my best friends. Saw a bunch of oldies from the past, it was good to hug them again. So here's some pictures from that night. Marco and I had the best conversation about going to "penhold" aka vegas and Chicken F*@&#ng. Poptart and I bopped it out on the floor and Allison and I hugged lots. And hi fives were handed out at random. Dmaster was invited and had a good time. So all in all good times good times.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors