Friday, January 16, 2009

reading year

had lunch with the GSO, then we went and got me a library card, and almost borrowed the salamander for three reasons

1. it looked like a bible
2. it had a good quote in the front
3. even though it was in fiction it had to be fact with a
title like 'the salamander'

but instead i ended up getting an old skool science fiction. Enders Game.
thanks to Biddi and the GSO for the suggestion of using the library, since I am going through books like crazy. Working nights and evenings seems to do that for me.

went and saw the curious case of benjamin button, loved it, thanks Dmaster for stopping by. Totally worth waking up from my sleep for it. Haven't really hung out with him a lot lately so it was nice to catch up on stuffs.

Played wow for a while, and had a coffee dropped off for me now i'm trying to sleep, should set in soon so i can be up for a call in shift tomorrow

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors