Sunday, January 11, 2009

a conversation

i was talking to poptart the other day and he was giving me advice on guys, and one thing he said was that i have a problem because i see the good in everyone, and it's to a fault now because even when someone is being terrible and doesn't deserve to be treated as good as i treat them, or i allow them close enough to hurt me i still do because somewhere i see the beauty inside of them and continue on with the relationship, be it friends or boyfriends. But the flipside is i wouldn't be me if I didn't treat everyone the way i want to be treated. i truely see the beauty and good in every one. i can't help it. maybe because i want people to see the good in me, even when i have a hard time seeing it, so they can remind me when i need the reminder. we all need reminders i think, and i'm fortunate enough to have people in my life who remind me constantly, needed or not, and others don't so i feel the compelled to be that person, no matter how draining it is emotionally. i dunno. derrrrr.

had pretty much the same conversation with boot this morning too. *sigh* think i'll keep plugging away but i have learned my lesson somewhere in it all, i'm not gonna always do what i've always done, even boot pointed that out, i may be kind but i'm not stupid. i don't stay as long as i used to and i can spot a user a lot faster, not fast but faster then i used to. i'm not sure if i'll post this or not. prolly will...but yeah. we'll see.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors