Wednesday, January 21, 2009

cephalafitti!

so today was weird, i worked in geriatrics which was kinda normal. what was weird was who i was working with. there was a male aide that i had recognized but it turns out not from work. it was actually this guy i used to dance with often when i was 18/19 years old. he recognized me right away. it took me a bit longer to put it together. (i was 18 at the time and prolly hammered most of the times i hung out with him) any ways it came out how old he was and that when we were hanging out he was really interested in me until he talked to my uncle about me when they worked a shift together and my uncle raised eyebrows regarding our age difference (15 years) and so he kinda dropped the idea. anyways we talked all shift after work was done and caught up over the last 10 years. crazy how some things come full circle. he's happy, married, kidlets, the amarican dream i guess. :) me? i'm happy too. i love my life that i've been building. i'm so lucky to have such great friends, he was saying how he remembered that about me. always had friends i loved and who loved me. he also mentioned i look exactly the same, and that it was my smile and eyes that made him realize who i was. i love when stuff like that happens.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors