Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A movement

so i was waiting for Dmaster to cash in his winning loto ticket (no not the trillions that's up for grabs) and noticed something out of the corner of my eye......
so i scooped up two of the cd's and thought it was kinda neat, they didn't do the graffiti but they tried to put out a cd that was inspired by the graffiti and all the noise that's come from I heart RD.
I'll be honest the cd sucked. But I was impressed that they did their best and helped transform some simple spray paint into a full swinging movement. And one that shows pride in our little city. I've lived in Red Deer most of my life. And no matter where I go in the world this is always home. So props to the guys who did the cd. Sorry I didn't like the tracks but we can't always agree on everything. I do have to say I'm happy that I found it.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors