Monday, November 12, 2007

strands of snads

Been a little bit sorry folks. I'm doing great. Went to a Hyme or Him or whatever they're called concert. It was a wide awaking moment for me of how old I am. I was the oldest one in the crowd for starters. Second I noticed how fuxd up the lead singer was (I'm almost certain it was heroin) as he sat there smoking a cigarette that wasn't lit for quite some time. The other thing that made me realize I was old and pretty much a huge lameass was I didn't want to get up close to the stage because I didn't want to have gross sweaty pre teens and 20 something year olds. The only song I knew the lyrics to was a cover of a Chris Issac song "wicked games". It was sad for me but Ashley had an awesome time. They were pretty good good.

My house is coming along nicely. I'm so sick of painting at this point though. Latex paint is awesome but all this oil paint has me chucking buckets. And my heating bill is going to be gangbusters redick-u-loso from having to air out the house of fumes. Oh well it's looking awesome. I'm still not sure about what color the walls are actually looking like as it changes day to day, hour to hour. First I thought it was called Carolina SAND but it turns out it's actually called Carolina Strand. hmmm my bad. I thought it was going to be an off white kind of sandish color but sometimes it looks purple or green or blue or gray or rarely sand. I dunno maybe it's techno color. mmm that was an awesome rave....live in techno color. YAY

anywhoo hope you guys are having a super duper stat holiday and I hope you took a brief moment of silence for the men and women who protect and have protected our country and makes it the amazing place to live that it is.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors