Wednesday, November 7, 2007

blup libble lop

so I went to my favorite website to purchase a new wallet because I'm desprately trying to get rid of my current one. It's funny everyone compliments me on it but I think it's bum ugly and can't wait to get my cute new one. I went to check my items out paid got it all sorted. Then realized I didn't pick which style of wallet I wanted. So I plugged in my ref# and nothing. So I'm not sure if I even ordered a wallet or not but it is through UPS so I should be able to find out soon.

I'm just on my way out the door to see HIM with Ashley. (for all you old people like myself it's a band. Him is the name of the band which is really them?) So kurfluffery. See you laters skaters I'll let you know how it turns out. Oh and I'm almost done knitting one of my christmas presents to people. One done 104983493 to go.... just kidding.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors