Monday, November 26, 2007

it starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose

Tonight on my way to my parents house just out side of town I got a flat tire. And being the awesome girl who's prepared for any major calamity (my parents should have named me Jane and not Kareena, although Kalamity Kareena could work) I didn't have a spare tire. So after walking about an hour this super awesome couple picked me up on the side of the road.

They gave me a ride right to my parents house, offered to change my tire for me and offered me a ride back into the Deer on their way back. Super nice kids. Made me believe that the youth of today is better then most people believe. I didn't have a cell, or mitts, but I had the kind hearts of two strangers who were under 25. Thanks you two made my night.

Hopefully my car can be fixed up for tomorrow to pick up the cute boy at the bus depot. I'm just going to get all 4 tires replaced. I also have to make time this week to go visit a super awesome mamma located just near Edmonton. I miss you A. and M. so much.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors