Monday, November 12, 2007

mauling over stray jackles

I'm wiped after this long week and long weekend. I accomplished so much and am so greatful to all of my wonderful friends and family for helping me get through all of this.

Patrick, you've been there for me through this whole week even when it was tough. Thankyou. You helped me with renos without any questions, you comforted and coddled me when I needed someone to cry to and you stuck it out with painting, dramatic phone calls from friends and were extra patient with my parents. That means so much to me. You're a really great guy and I don't know what I would do without you through this. You're going through so much on your end yet you still took this extra time to spend on me. I appreciate you so much. Thanks for loving me for me. Love you heaps baby.

Regan Shane Lance Trish Jarrod Tara and Jen, thanks for being there when I need ya and for always giving withouth ever asking for anything in return. It's hard to find good people but you guys deffinetly are good peoples.

And my family. You guys always pick me up when I'm down and encourage me and praise me when I'm up. I know it hasn't always been picture perfect but I really do appreciate all the help I've had from you over the last 7 years. I love you guys very much.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors