Monday, November 26, 2007

I'll be home for Christmas


I was really looking forward to going to a punk-rawk sho with my punk-rawk sho going friend from Sherwood Park but the band canceled. :( I guess that's karma for me canceling on D for a previous show of theirs a few years ago. I'm not sure if I'm going to get up to see a super awesome mamma now. But on the brite side my car has shiny new tires so that if I make the trek up there I will be doing so safe and sound. I even got a new cd to play on the way there so it's becoming more and more tempting.

for me since June upstairs and start living in my own house. I got a new wreath for xmas on my door and garland in funky beads and mirrors and sprakley things and in some odd way it really makes my empty smelling of paint house like a home. I can't wait to have the tv and couch set up for movies!!! My biggest escape or retreat is curled up on myAs for a house update, I have all the base boards painted and the bedroom, done along with the hallway and hall closet. I'm going to move up my furniture that's been oh so patiently waiting over sized couch with a blanket and pillow and soft balls of yarn in delicious colors of reds blues and greens knitting or crocheting little gifts for friends and family and new arrivals of theirs. Ah home sweet home. After next weekend putting the flooring in the kitchen and entrance I'll be all set for the most part. WOOHOO here comes the home stretch.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors