Saturday, November 3, 2007

nadda ladda much

it's 5am and I'm constantly waking up and not being able to sleep. My whole house is covered in plastic like a bad version of E.T. when the house is turned into a lab. That was so scary for me as a kid. It reeeeeeks of paint. Last night I was so violently ill from a combination of heat/dehydration/fumes/being suffocated with plastic all over/too many endorphins being released in my bwains! A super cute boy came over and saved me from the terrible fate of the ceiling fan. Gosh I thought that thing was never going to get out of the ceiling. I am forever in debted to him for it. I tried to convince a few friends to help me with that but the only thing that ever came out of anyone for that was the grand idea of my dads: make a plank using the ledge and a ladder, put a chair on that, have my little sister who's very much not little in hight stand on the chair while my mom or I hold a pole for her to use as balance and she either remove the fan or drape it in plastic????? all the while little ping pang runs with a spinning plate on the pole singing a circus song....seriously wtf....and not weasel taffy fluff either. Oh well he meant well. I just don't think it was thought through completely.

I talked to M tonight on msn and it really got me pissed off. I try not to let him know things bug me but tonight I couldn't help lay into him about stuff. I think the thing that bothered me the most is the lies he told his friends and family about me. Like that we weren't together when he was living with me. Sometimes I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I had placed my daughter for adoption while the other side of me thinks it's because he wasn't honest about why he moved to Calgary to be with me. Oh well what's done is done. I need to listen to Patrick and Brent and forget about it and move on. I just get so emotional about that stuff.

I haven't talked to Shane in a while. I miss ya dude. We should go to a movie or something since you keep mentioning the lack of movie-age in your diet. Any suggestions folks?

I still have to put up picks from Halloween. I'll get to it once I can stop getting high as I walk up stairs, where I then don't have a clue as to what I was going up there for. Man those paint fumes are killer!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah haven't talked to you forever! It's been since about Tuesday or something. In my defense I have called there was just no answer.

GODZILLA

rulezors