Wednesday, October 31, 2007

whoa, so I had another dream that I'm going to share with you but it's kinda odd like me.

I was sitting in my seat that I used to have for home room in my grade 8&9 science class. My science teacher was also my homeroom teacher. Anyways remember how in science classrooms they have the sinks and gas and electrical outlets at the back around the class? well I was sitting 5 rows ahead of that by the door. Then Liam came into class late and sat down then went psst and walked to the back and sat beside someone and pointed at him (in our class no one was allowed to sit at the back like that in real life) Who was sitting there? none other then a backwards hat wearing zipup jacket wearing good lookin guy named graham. This would be normal except for his choice in lower wear. It was a long gray skirt that was made of the same material his jacket was made of. At that moment I knew I was dreaming and tried to hijax my dreams0z. So I made Liam me and Graham float out of the class room and out the front door to go for a walk down town to get cephalopods that were super mini and cute. Liam and I were giggling over grahams skirt but he was so insistent that guys could wear ones like that, we actually started to believe him. He looked good in it so what the hell.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors