Thursday, October 25, 2007

I added a little edit in my first post. Seems I wasn't too clear on the people I was talking about. I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings with that.

Also I forgot to add that today I got the pants scared off me when my mom dropped off a card for me and when I opened it the card started to sing, I screamed and threw the card across the room. If any of you reading this worked at staples with me you'll remember how easy I am to scare and so will a few of you who didn't work there either. Anyways I thought you would like that little blurp. Well I'm off to NOT GET A HAIR CUT and maybe rent some movies and chillax with some nacho cheese man. ;) thanks for the round of knock knock jokes tonight sweetie.

3 comments:

Chemical Robotiks said...

rent the movie party monster...or escape from new york

Agent EE said...

I ended up enjoyign Escape from New York so much I bought it! Thanks for the referal!

Chemical Robotiks said...

no problem. cant go wrong with a classic B movie

GODZILLA

rulezors