Saturday, October 27, 2007

In my Dreams

The players:






So I've told this story enough over the past day that I'll post it up here.
The other day I had a dream. It was so crazy it was cool. I promise non of this was added to and that sometimes it doesn't make sense cuz it's a dream I actually had. But here's a peak into my brain when I'm alseep:

I dreamed that the church my parents used to take us to was in it's old state of being burnt down and that Ty came down with extreme home makeover and built a totally pimped out church that was all cathedral like. Then he went on to say that they can't do it again because they aren't allowed to do businesses and only homes.

So they went outside the church and there was a coast line (alberta has no coast lines) and there was a hut and a poolish thingy with a slide that resembled a log ride? in the pool was a salmon run where instead of dolphins preforming it was salmon fishes. They made me go in the water with them and shoot a garden hose with a metal spray nozzle on it up in the air to get the salmon to jump and do tricks. I was disgusted that I had to be swimming with them and that they rewarded the salmon with dead fish ugh. Anyways this whole place was run down and decrepit and there were dead fish everywhere and the cephalopods were dying. It was really sad. So we started to fix it up with extreme home make over because this wasn't considered a business as it was the trick salmons home along with the home of the cephalopods. And how could I resist helping out my favorite of the deep sea?

So we start helping them and rebuilding the tanks and pools to form this awesome coastal attraction when the water chemicals start going all wonky and we turn to see that all the fish are dying faster then they were before!!! We tried to save as many as we could but all of them expired in our grasp. Then we heard a robot-ish laugh and looked in one of the view tanks to find a decepticon from the transformers turning a big red crank wheel that said poison!!! I screamed and jumped out of the canoe into the gross death filled pool swam to the edge and started running to my house, but the house wasn't my house I'm in now it's the duplex my dad lived in with my sister during treatment. So I ran with an autobot right beside me asking me what was wrong, I told him that the decepticons were after one thing and that was to destroy the my little ponies, so the autobot turned into a car and drove us to the house, where the ponies were.

Once we got to the house we decided to try to move the ponies who were all alive and running all over the place to another location but we couldn't just pick them up and move them there were too many. They were the size of a cabbage patch kid doll. Except the baby ones were the size of the mommy ones. So we got them half way down the block with the help of some Sesame Street Characters like Big Bird and Elmo and Spiderman. But I had a funny feeling because Big Bird looked evil. So we got the ponies into the neighbors back yard and because I didn't trust this spider man and the Big Bird I tried to get Elmo to understand why. But he was just too simple to catch on and Big Bird was starting to get suspicious. So then Maria from Sesame Street came out on her deck (she was a next door neighbor?) and I got Elmo to go talk to her but she was no help in explaining that it was not the real big Bird. In the mean time I had taken all the baby ponies and put them in the mail boxes of all the houses we went past. I was dying of thirst and so was everyone else. I got a message on my watch from the rest of the Autobots that they were on their way to save us they were just locating us on the GPS when all of the sudden spider man swooped down stole the watch and transformed into a decepticon in mid air and as he landed on his feet all the evil characters transformed to decepticons as well. Just then the Autobots arrived and I tried to hide with the ponies and save us into a shelter and woke up.

that's my dream. :)

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors