Monday, October 29, 2007

I haven't watched so many movies in such a long time. I went to we own the night with my old movie going partner Ern. It was way better then what it looks like in the previews. Kinda dumb ending, like they ran out of film and that was that. I also watch at my brother's house, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Shooter, and Blades of Glory. All excellent, then at Brandons I watched the Simpsons movie and here Escape from New York and Barbarella. I think I'm good for this week.

I've also polished off three books, one on a new drug for bipolar disorder, one on planet X's return and last but not least the sk book in my series of the dark tower is now down for the count! Time to start the Alchemist.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

2 Things. 1. You watched Mallrats and Chasing Amy but did not complete the trilogy (yes it is a trilogy, the New Jersey Trilogy to be specific) showing Clerks no love. 2. You watched Kevin Smith movies without me. See previous comments on blog about Simpsons Movie.

GODZILLA

rulezors