Wednesday, October 24, 2007

not so new but definetly improved

so I deleted my old blog for the same reasons I deleted my original one. no need of the nasty comments and on to a new chapter in my life. two major yucky people (my old roommates that is) are no longer in my life (yay) and I just wanted to start fresh.

I'm living in the Deer once again. I bought a house that I'm currently renovating. It's been a big task so far but I've had a lot of great help and it's coming along even without some of those who were to be sharing here. :( oh well can't have everything go smoothly. I think in the long run as much as the heart ache hurts this will be a great challenge for me to over come and see that I can be the independent woman I know I am.

So bare with me I'm gonna try to install some new blog pages and hacks. So I hope they work. I'll write some more once I get some sleep. Missed writing on this puppy and hope to get more in soon one day here. big hugs gang. K

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors