Thursday, October 25, 2007

Plastic cute beads


Still can't get my days and nights sorted but that's ok. I've been cutting and pasting like a mad woman trying to get this to go but I guess the geek in me is having a bit more difficulty then she used to. Oh well. Thanks for stopping in tonight Brandon it was good to see you I think the last time I bumped into you in person was like the day I moved back to the deer.

I think I'm gonna start trying to get my days and nights switched back around here soon (thanks for the tip Dallas) and get involved more in my neighborhood and stuff. Like I don't have enough on my plate, but I think it would be good to get back into groups and stuff again. I'm still renovating and that's going to be on going. I think I'll have the painting under control by the end of this week though. We shall see. :D


I think I might rock halloween out watching two of my favorite dj's lay some sweet ass tracks down. They couldn't be more opposite in music but they are two of the finest guys in Etown. S.T.X. and mr. sommerville. I'm getting really excited about graham's wedding coming up and have to get my ass in gear on buying him and Paula a gift.....hmmmm what to get them. He got me an ice cream machine. It was complicated but fun to use. I think after Brent and I broke up was the first time we used it making mint choc. chip ice cream. Sooooo rich but sooooo good. Any ideas?

Speaking of music Andy put up two new Cosmology comps on choons.net if you wanna have a listen both are fantabulous. Anywho gonna go back to bed and get a few hours sleep before my painting crew (my mom) comes over to help me with the last leg here. <3K

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors