Thursday, October 25, 2007

Where is my pocket protector? hmmmm

Had a busy day today, finished up a friends costume repairs and did a major clean and taped the rest of my ceiling off for painting the last of the walls. Went over to Brandon's cuz he cooked me dinner. His roommate is freaking awesome! I wish I could have a wicked roommie like that. Oh well. I finally got to see the Simpsons movie!!! About freaking time! It was awesome. :)

Tomorrow I have to get new tires on my car, finish the last of the prep work so I can finish the last of the painting. I also have to get the last of my costume picked up, call the travel agent and perhaps make a hair appointment. Woohoo for normality. Sometimes I forget what it's like. I kinda like it even though it's boring.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

guess who still hasn't seen The Simpsons Movie. Yeah this guy.

GODZILLA

rulezors