Tuesday, March 17, 2009

since

since I've been playing skate2 it's been getting me all pumped up for skateboarding this summer, I'm gonna buy a new board and get lost on it for hours. I've posted this video before, on my old blog but it warrants another posting. Got to check this guy out in real life and he's farking amazing to say the least.

I find this year as much as my life has changed (for the better) and all the crazy new things I've accomplished, I'm going back to my roots. Skateboarding, video gaming, dying my hair crazy colors, sewing, painting, and making time for my friends and family. It's amazing, I am finally starting to feel more like myself again from being a trapped and tormented soul.

I'm not sure what has brought all this on, maybe a med change, maybe a new outlook on life, maybe my new job, maybe the fact that I can weed out the junk in my life and pull in the stuff that is creating my life to be better, closer to me. I'm sure it's all of the above.

I'm enjoying the simple things that bring me joy, savoring the moments that send the edges of my lips up towards a star or rainbow, accepting people in my life without expectation or judgement. Loving as though I've never been hurt but because I have been hurt I'm not doing it in such a manner as to be blind by Love. This Love of life is allowing me more freedom then I ever could of thought imaginable. I can only thank all my friends for all their love throughout everything and the support they've given me without even realizing it most of the time. Because of you guys and your quick texts, emails, bumper stickers, smiles and hugs I've become the amazing woman I am today. I know that no matter what happens I AM Loved, constantly by you guys and girls. So thank you thank you thank you.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors