Monday, March 23, 2009

airwave


Even though we've been divorced for some time now I have to say Brent is still my best friend and is always there for me when I need some advice. He gives me the best delivery so that I don't get defensive and he genuinely cares for my well being. He knows what my strengths and weaknesses are and helps me improve on them without ever using them against me. After our talk today I have a lot to think about with how I'm going to continue living my life so that I'm happy. March is crap and he knows that it's the worst month for me so I'm glad he's been making time to talk things through with me when I've needed someone. He made a good point that I'm going to have to plod through this month every year and maybe I need to take some steps into ensuring that it goes a bit smoother every year. Maybe get rid of some stuff that's dragging me down and replacing it with stuff that's going to be better for myself. He's right, I do put everyone ahead of my self and I need to stop doing that. I asked him to come to my stretch when I go through choices again this year and he agreed. I'm so glad he's so supportive with everything.

So thanks sweetie for always being here for me and being gentle with my heart. I know things were really difficult between us but I'm glad you stuck it through with me and we have the relationship we have today.

All of you guys have been so gentle on me with this month. And I totally appreciate that. It's good to know I have such amazing friends. I'm so lucky.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors