Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm not your average girl

I can honestly say I am not an angry person.

I don't think I could say that before, but today I know I can.

and i'm proud of that.


I follow my heart to where it leads, and while this causes me some trouble I've never had a single regret. I don't always deserve the pain I'm in but I know that there is something to be taken from each thwap that is tattered on my heart/ soul/ lil blurb of energy.

I bare crosses that are not mine to carry and cry tears for those who have none left to shed. I smile for those who's mouths are so twisted in sorrow and giggle for those who's laughter has fallen.
why?
I have no bloody idea, I guess because I like to multi task? I do suffer from red ball syndrome after all....

I honestly think that I'm put here on earth to enter into peoples lives for only a short stint and bring something good into it then disappear into hiding. It seems to be the trend for those close to me. I don't feel I was meant to be with one person for eternity nor one group of friends for that matter. I know I was meant to come in help make a change and then once my job is done, like marry poppins i'm off as the wind changes. Seems to be the case.

I don't mind that. I get to keep moving forward and learn so much from so many. I'm not one to sit still and watch the scenery around me (although I love to people watch from time to time), I'm out there making the scene and living the life.

I have no regrets.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors